Complaint Review: Les Schwab, Jobe Nash

• Submitted: Sat, June 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 27, 2009

• Reported By:Sheridan Oregon
Les Schwab, Jobe Nash
170 N.E. Hwy. 99W McMinnville, Oregon U.S.A.

Les Schwab, Jobe Nash insulted me after they cracked my windshield McMinnville Oregon

On the 25th of June 2009 I took my car in there for brakes, and they did a terrible job. I paid $313 just for front brakes and my brakes still grind and make noise like before I went.

To make matters worse, when I was about to leave my windshield was cracked. I went back in to tell them about it and they insisted they did not do it. The crack was not there when I took the car in. They practically called me a liar and were very rude to me and my 83 year old mother who was with me.

I was told to get 2 estimates to get the windshield replaced so I did that. They eventually agreed to pay for it but only after they still insisted that they did not do the damage. The manager was the most rude and told me to "smile pretty" when I get the estimates and that my car was not worth much more than the new windshield will cost.

I will never ever go to this Les Schwab again and maybe none of them. Their commercials make me sick now with how "we are the life blood of their business." They treated me like sh*t.

Denise
Sheridan, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2009 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Jobe-Nash/McMinnville-Oregon-97128/Les-Schwab-Jobe-Nash-insulted-me-after-they-cracked-my-windshield-McMinnville-Oregon-465680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab, Jobe Nash