Complaint Review: Les Schwab Manager Chris @ Bowles Ave Littleton

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2014

• Reported By: Justin Jennings — Littleton Colorado
Les Schwab Manager Chris @ Bowles Ave Littleton
Nationwide USA

Les Schwab Manager Chris @ Bowles Ave Littleton Extremely rude and threatening Littleton, Colorado Nationwide

*Author of original report: Their policy is to take product on trade to upgrade to another product

*General Comment: riiiiiiight.....

I had made contact with Chris, the manager at Les Schwab, at the Bowles Ave, Littleton, Colorado location about trading in the almost new wheels and tires that I had bought from Les Schwab tires, and when he first started speaking with me he quoted me a price, and we started talking about the wheels and tires that I wanted to replace them with.  He was obviously trying to pull the bait and switch with me.  Once he wasted 40 minutes of my time, he changed his mind, and said that he was not going to buy the wheels and tures, and that I would just need to pay cash for the new wheels and tires and just sell my 2700.00 wheels and tires on line...  I was not happy with that response, and ended the call.  My company decided a few days ago to open a new relationship with a wheel and tire company locally for our needs,a nd as the president, I decided to use the replacement of my wheels and tires as the first such purpose.  So, like a dummy, I called and spoke with this manager Chris again.

He immediately recognized the wheels and tires, from our earlier conversation, and was rude, belligerent, and obnoxious, to the point where I lost my coool a couple of times.  He simply quoted me a price that was significantly higher (by nearly 1000.00) than I had been quoted by another local shop. When I indicated that, he became even ruder, and tried to charachterize me as a problem client...  That had already spent 2700.00, by the way.  I was incensed by his attitude and suggested that he modify it.  He told me to go &*^% myself, and that he would act in any way he wished.

I was going to call his corporate office, but couldn't even get through to them.  I hope that this protects people from going inti this terrible shop.  At the very least, get quotes from others, so that they do not rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Manager-Chris-Bowles-Ave-Littleton/nationwide/Les-Schwab-Manager-Chris-Bowles-Ave-Littleton-Extremely-rude-and-threatening-Littleton-1153329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab Manager Chris @ Bowles Ave Littleton

Their policy is to take product on trade to upgrade to another product

AUTHOR: Justin Jennings - ()

Chris, is that you?  When you write a rebuttal, try not to sound so obvious...  When you have a stated policy, and you do not follow it, yes, I will certainly respond in an unfavorble way.  Your company policy is to take product previously purchased, back as trade on new product.  Then you are making double or more your money in a relatively short time on your client.  Now to imply that I used anything but a professional tone, or language, as I already am a very high level repeat client, is simply ludicrous, and the person/coward (unidentified rebuttal=coward)  who replied to this is jumping to extraordinary conclusions.  Here is some free, very expensive advise.  Put down the crack pipe, or the liquor before you even read these ads.  Everyone reading your rebuttal knew it was Chris the very person that I had filed the "permanent" (It will never come off the site) complaint about, who wrote the rebuttal.  And I am sure that they were thinking exacty what I was thinking...  sissy... this guy is actually managing anything?  For fun, let's say it is just some moron, sitting around his house in his underwear spouting nonsense that he does not know anything about... Chris.

If you are going to start rebutting and assuming things that are just plain idiotic, perhaps you should put your pants on and get busy.  This pathetic company has over 192 similar complaints just on Rip Off Report alone...  See here.

ripoffreport.com/directory/les-schwab.aspx

Now what?  That is what I thought "type O" for moron.

JJ

#2 General Comment

riiiiiiight.....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

So THIS is your issue....about trading in the almost new wheels and tires that I had bought from Les Schwab tires,........ "Almost New"? SO you mean USED. He quotes you a price and YOU don't like the trade in price on your USED items. So he tells you to sell them online because he cant give you the price YOU wanted. And somehow because they DID NOT take your USED product as a trade in that makes them a bad company?? How does that work exactly?? Im betting in your first conversation YOU were NOT as polite as you COULD have been. Then on the second call you THINK you have the right to tell them how to talk and act?? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? YOU cannot act like a dipwad and still expect to get your way. Odds are that the individual your complaining about DID recognize YOU and YOUR situation when you called the second time. Given the attitude that you claim they showed, this tells the entire web that YOU made an ass of yourself the first time. SO how can you expect them to do anything but give back to you what you dumped on them?? In NO way, shape, or form have YOU been ripped off in any way. NOTHING in your post shows anything but an employee not willing to put up with YOUR mouth and YOUR attitude. NO ONE is paid enough to put up with abuse from anyone. THAT INCLUDES YOU!!!! The sooner you learn that YOU are not the center of the universe the sooner you will have more productive conversations.

thoroughly