Complaint Review: Les Schwab, Mountain Home

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ilauna Hoover — Mountain Home Idaho United States of America
Les Schwab, Mountain Home
400 Airbase road Mountain Home, Idaho United States of America

Les Schwab, Mountain Home My car began to shake rattle and roll, so I took it to a local car repair shop. They took it for a test drive and determined it needed an alignment. Three days later I took the car to Boise and though Mountain Home, Idaho

My car began to shake rattle and roll, so I took it to a local Les Schwab shop. They took it for a test drive and determined it needed an alignment. Three days later I took the car to Boise and thought it would fall apart as it was shaking so bad. I took it back to the shop the next day. I asked them to take it up to freeway speeds as that is when it really shakes. I was assured they did that, and was told it needed a wheel balance. After leaving the shop, I took it on the freeway and experienced the same shaking. Finally I had a friend who works at Les Schwab look at the car and he was surprised at how bad it was, telling me there is no way they took it for a test drive. I believe that if I had been a man with some knowledge of cars I would have been treated better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Mountain-Home/Mountain-Home-Idaho-83647/Les-Schwab-Mountain-Home-My-car-began-to-shake-rattle-and-roll-so-I-took-it-to-a-local-904715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab, Mountain Home