Complaint Review: Les Schwab Tire

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2008

• Reported By:Kuna Idaho
Les Schwab Tire
2901 12 Avenue Nampa, Idaho U.S.A.

Les Schwab Tire They put my familys safety in jepordy by a bad rotor job Nampa Idaho

I took my wifes Toyota Sequoia in on 7-14-08 for an allignment and I had them check the rotors. The mechanic Jeff told me the rotors were worped and needed new rotors. I agreed and they changed them and I went home. The next day my wife said she could barely get the car stopped and almost hit another car. When my wife got home I noticed fluid leaking out buy the right tire. I took the vehicle back in and the manager Brad went and fixed it. I asked Brad what was wrong with the vehicle. Brad said a line was not tight and the brakes had not been bled buy the other mechanic. I said that was dangerous because my wife amd kids could have been injured or maybe killed. He said he was sorry. I said I live 9 to 10 miles away and they needed to compensate me with a discount or something. Brad said there was nothing else he could do. I then called corporate and thet told me they do not give any compensation to people. I told them I had the car fixed early before we went on vacation and what would of happened if I did not do that. They still did not want to help me.

Chuck
Kuna, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2008 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Tire/Nampa-Idaho-83634/Les-Schwab-Tire-They-put-my-familys-safety-in-jepordy-by-a-bad-rotor-job-Nampa-Idaho-353404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab Tire