Complaint Review: Les Schwab Tires

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: cerv — West Valley City Utah United States of America
Les Schwab Tires
144 West 7200 South Midvale City, Utah United States of America

Les Schwab Tires Tried to rip me off by selling me 4 new tires when it wasn't needed Midvale City, Utah

I took my car into Les Schwab on Dec. 31, 2012 on 144 West 7200 South, Midvale City, UT for a simple flat tire repair. After waiting for over an hour - the technician came out and said my tire was no good - that it had sidewall damage - so I would need to purchase 4 new tires because I drive and all wheel drive car. I totally didn't believe them - I felt like they were trying to make an easy sale - so I asked them to put my spare tire on for now. I then drove to Big O where I usually go for all my tire needs - and asked them if they would repair my tire - (and to get a second opinion) they took my tire and repaired it - put it back on my car for no charge! I was totally outraged by Les Schwab! I feel like they were trying to take advantage of the fact I'm female and would fall for thier crap to make an easy sale. They are rip off artists to the hilt - Buyers Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Tires/Midvale-City-Utah-84047/Les-Schwab-Tires-Tried-to-rip-me-off-by-selling-me-4-new-tires-when-it-wasnt-needed-Midv-989925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab Tires