Complaint Review: Les Schwab Tires

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Monroe Washington
Les Schwab Tires
14985 N Kelsey, Monreo, WA 98272 Monroe, Washington U.S.A.

Les Schwab Tires Didn't Want it, didn't pay for it. Monroe Washington

Asked for tires for my Suzuki XL-7. Picked the Zexius 235-60/R16's. Got a quote from the salesperson. Salesperson asked me if I wanted syping (?). Told him "No". Had tires put on and saw that it was $54.00 higher than quoted. There is was, "syping" $50.00. Went back in and talked to another salesman about the charge. I was told that "I probably said yes, since the salesman put it on the invoice". Just at that time, the original salesman walked into the office so I called him over to where I was. I asked him, did I say yes or no on the syping. He said he thought I said yes, but I reminded him that I said "no" and not "yes". He wanted to hear yes, but that wasnt what was said.

All of a sudden all the salesmen came over and supported their guys by telling me all the reasons I wanted syping. I stopped them in their tracks by asking all of them, I am moving to a -20 below zero location, will syping help me there. They all said no and walked away. I got my $54.00 credit. Don't pay for what you didnt ask for. If you quesion anything on your bill, be prepared to be gang intimidated by Les Schwab employees.

Don't want, don't have t pay for.
Monroe, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Tires/Monroe-Washington-98272/Les-Schwab-Tires-Didnt-Want-it-didnt-pay-for-it-Monroe-Washington-350547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab Tires