Complaint Review: Les Schwab Tires

• Reported By: Ron — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Les Schwab Tires
5510 NE Lombard Portland, Oregon United States of America

Les Schwab Tires Incredibly unprofessional Portland, Oregon

*Author of original report: Must be another episode

*General Comment: something wrong with half a story.

In the past, I have had relatively good service with Schwab. No longer. Yesterday, I was quoted a price for four tires and told they would have them at the St. John's store the next day. I made an appointment for 9:30 a.m. When I arrived, no tires and, it appeared, no record of them being ordered from the Columbia Blvd. store where I was told the tires were located. Then, because I was starting to distrust anything they said, I asked to confirm the price. They now quoted me $20 more and literally accused me of being a liar in public. I walked out and will never be in the hell of a Les Schwab's again. Disgusting service and the personal end incredibly insulting and unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Tires/Portland-Oregon-97203/Les-Schwab-Tires-Incredibly-unprofessional-Portland-Oregon-836170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab Tires

Must be another episode

AUTHOR: RLL - (United States of America)

If you truly believe you witnessed the story I told, then it is why witnesses are so unreliable. The way I described the events was factually true and accurate. Now, it seems this "TIM" person must have done it at least twice and you have attested to it. In my case, the "not ordered" was told to me after I arrived. They had agreed the day before to have the tires there at 9:30 and I would be out in 45 minutes. So, Schwab must be used to this kind of behavior. Rude and insensitive.

#2 General Comment

something wrong with half a story.

AUTHOR: john - (United States of America)

So here I was sitting down reading, a man came up to the counter asking about tires he ordered. TIM I belive was his name was helping the customer. Which is above making a complaint. He asked where his tires were and Tim said they were not there and it did not look like they had been ordered, everything to that was true.....but the part that's left out was the guy starting to cuss at Tim....he told him to leave and not come back. Good for you! Someone as rude as him should not be let in any business. Tim even offered to go get the tires at that moment and have them there within 30-45 minutes. I was about to say something but it was taken care of properly. Thank you Tim for kicking out a rude customer.