Complaint Review: Les Schwabs Tires

• Reported By: dsnylnd — Olivehurst California United States of America
Les Schwabs Tires
5998 Lindhurst Avenue Marysville, California United States of America

Les Schwabs Tires Tire Warranties Marysville, California

I went in because I had a bolt in my tire. My tire was purchased in 2009 and I had driven 20,000 miles and had them rotated routinely. Yet this tire is not covered. Some of the rotations were done in other locations but they don't have access to their records and I can only find 1 for 2010.

I am done with them. This past year I had rear shocks replaced twice because they were defective... their fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwabs-Tires/Marysville-California-95901/Les-Schwabs-Tires-Tire-Warranties-Marysville-California-975570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwabs Tires