Complaint Review: Lesbianpersonals.com - Adultfriendfinder.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:Anniston Alabama
Lesbianpersonals.com - Adultfriendfinder.com
220 Humboldt Court Sunnyvale, California U.S.A.

Lesbianpersonals.com - Adultfriendfinder.com Falsified information on a "profile" created in my name with MY pictures by another person!! Sunnyvale California

*Author of original report: Profile Deleted, but search history shows up months afterwards

While I didn't have any money swindled from me from lesbianpersonals.com (adultfriendfinder.com), I did have my identity taken from me.

According to a source, I had a lesbianpersonals.com profile up on their webpage, complete with my pictures and other personal information on there!

My photos from my myspace page (which was deleted months ago) are on this profile. The information also states that I am a l*****n, looking for men, women, and transvestites (far from the real truth).

I wrote customer service, with no luck, but ended up getting in touch with an assistant manager from the 800 number I posted. They assured me that the matter would be taken care of, but I highly doubt it.

If things do not clear up in the next 48 hours, I will take this to a lawyer and see if I have a slander case and/or privacy issues.

I have a feeling that someone who I was feuding with made this webpage. I understand that the company cannot release that information to me. I would seriously like to know how 5 of my deleted pictures came into possession of that site.

I just hope that their customer service/management team comes through with this. I want my name cleared.

Not only has this put a damper on my day, but also caused a rift in my wonderful relationship.

Amy
Anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lesbianpersonalscom-Adultfriendfindercom/Sunnyvale-California-94089/Lesbianpersonalscom-Adultfriendfindercom-Falsified-information-on-a-profile-created-379645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lesbianpersonals.com - Adultfriendfinder.com

Profile Deleted, but search history shows up months afterwards

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

lesbianpersonals.com did in fact delete my profile within 24 hours of my request. Unfortunately, when I type in my screen name that was associated with that account, it still shows up in the search history.

I was assured that this this could go to small claims court for identity theft and slander, but I would need a court ordered subpoena from a lawyer to get the name(s) and IP(s) that were registered to that account...which is what I am doing.