Complaint Review: Leslie orico

• Updated: Fri, February 04, 2011

• Reported By: Falsely accused of kidnapping — Denton Texas USA
Leslie orico
Benton, Arkansas United States of America

Leslie orico Expert family violence accuser How to threaten kidnapping when you don't get your way Benton, Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: Trailer trash gone wild!

From: <2147557351@mms.att.net> Date:November 18, 2010 11:56:47 PM CST To: geneorico@yahoo.com

Leslie where are you I'm here waiting at medical center of Lewisville it's 8.30 pm ! Gene you need to come to Denton PD! Nope we agreed here ! To bad Gene Denton PD I'm waiting here for you to bring them here! Nope here where we agreed ! Gene I'm making a Police report for kidnapping and making threats ! Screw you nobody has kidnapped them Leslie meet me half way ! No Denton PD ! I'm here waiting ! Leslie Lewisville PD then ! Leslie answer me ! I'm waiting ! Leslie answer your phone ! Leslie it's 9.15 pm answer ! Leslie if you don't answer I'm taking the kids home and I will get them ready for school in the morning and I will take them ! To late Gene I filed a police report for contempt , kidnapping and making threats to me ! Leslie you can go to hell I haven't threaten you or kidnapped the kids you wouldn't pick them up from me ! Gene the police will be arresting you soon and you will go to jail ! Screw you Leslie !!

The story continues to unravel itself so a best seller can be created ! We might want to start coming up with titles for the top rated film ! Maybe if everyone watches convicted this might help you understand what we have gone through knowing the great family violence accuser Leslie orico

Stay tuned for more evidence !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leslie-orico/Benton-Arkansas-/Leslie-orico-Expert-family-violence-accuser-How-to-threaten-kidnapping-when-you-dont-get-690533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leslie orico

Trailer trash gone wild!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Well, this is just a notch above the food stamp thread! But still stupid.

Who cares?? Just a classic case of inbred trailer trash gone wild!