Complaint Review: Lester Coggins Transportation - LCT

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Flint Michigan
Lester Coggins Transportation - LCT
PO Box 55 Okahumpka, Florida U.S.A.

Lester Coggins Transportation - LCT, Refused to reimbursed me for loading, unloading expenses, then filed a fake truck abandment on my Dak Report, after I resigned. Okahumpka, Florida

*Consumer Comment: OUCH

I noticed while on leave, that Lct had failed to reimburse me for legitimate trucking expenses. I was told late on a Friday to get my tail across town to get loaded for the upcoming weekend. I also was told that this company was ready to close up, but overtime, had been authorized inorder to get loaded. I was given Comchek information in order to get loaded.

When I got home on leave I noticed that I had not been reimbursed for loading, unloading expenses. I contacted fleet mgr, and i was told that I would be reimbursed for half of company expenses but not all of them. I told them if I could not get all of my money that I would simply bring the truck in.

I was told not to sweat it, and that they would make things right. I was escalated to my fleet mgr. supervisor, who told me after putting me on hold several times, that half was all I would be given. I also was told when I asked that my fleet mgr was in a meeting. I departed to turn my truck in, and some found out that my fuel card was turned off, and I quickly ran out of fuel in a construction zone on I-75. The construction zone guy tore me a new one, and ran off to call a tow truck. I caught a ride to a gas station, Standard, and bought 6 gas cans with my own $$$ and fuel.

I made it back to the truck before it was too late, and drove truck to nearest truck stop apx 5 miles away. Several more call and I was told fleet mgr still not avail. I left truck at truck stop with the location, and my phone number, and expressed that I was out of fuel. No one ever got back in touch with me even 6 mos later, when I tried to get a new job I was told that I left their truck on the highway. A False report was entered on my dak report.

Marvelous
Flint, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lester-Coggins-Transportation-LCT/Okahumpka-Florida/Lester-Coggins-Transportation-LCT-Refused-to-reimbursed-me-for-loading-unloading-expen-346007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lester Coggins Transportation - LCT

OUCH

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

Marvelous....you did essentially abandon that truck and there is NO greater sin for a truck driver than abandoning his rig. Unless that truck is returned to an approved terminal they do consider it abandoned...and they dont care what the reasoning behind it was......sorry

Ive been in the trucking business for 30 years.....and what you've done is driver suicide. Unless you can sweet talk them into pulling that off your DAK.....you're going to have a hard time signing on for ANYONE else.

phenomena