Journal

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Magic — Grand Blanc Michigan United States of America
Lester Coggins
26444 County Rd. 33 Okahumpka, Florida United States of America

Lester Coggins L.C.T. Transportation They Take Your Money, and Pay Their Expenses! Lie About You On Dak When You Quit. Okahumpka, Florida

I Noticed While on leave at the house, having sent my pay information to my home in Michigan.

L.C.T. Was out of Okahumpka, Florida.    I called my driver manager and reported to her that

I was not being paid for company expenses, particularly unloading expenses.   They got on the

phone with me and assured me that I would be pay for half of the expenses.   When I stated that

I needed all my money, was when they turned my card off.   Since I had decided to return the

truck to Gainey a member of L.C.T. in Grand Rapids, Mi. 100 miles away from my home.   I got on the

freeway within 5 miles and ran out of fuel in a construction zone of only 1 lane, and blocked

the highway and the construction zone.   The foreman express with anger that he would have me

towed.   My brother was following me for a return ride home.    We went to the next exit and

bought fuel with my own money.   I decided to go to a truck stop within 4 miles.  When I tried

to inform dispatcher and manager, they told me that she was unavailable for 3 days.   They put on

my dak that I was not patience with them, and just quit, not available for rehire, LOL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lester-Coggins/Okahumpka-Florida-34762/Lester-Coggins-LCT-Transportation-They-Take-Your-Money-and-Pay-Their-Expenses-Lie-983387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lester Coggins