Complaint Review: Lester E. Chase III

• Reported By: Home Owner — Derry New Hampshire
Lester E. Chase III
unknown / NA / Drifter Atlanta, Georgia USA

Lester E. Chase III Freeloader, Drifter, No Money, Con Artist Atlanta Georgia

Lester E. Chase III was one of my grade school friends growing up. We lost touch after school and both moving, starting jobs, etc. Then in 2007 / 2008 (can't remember the exact year) we reconnected on Facebook. He had been one of my best friends growning up so when he asked me about visiting I thought it would be great to reconnect.

He planned to come and visit for a week. When he got here everything seems to be on the up and up. He said he was living in Atlanta, GA, was a night club manager, had a pregnant fiance at home. We had fun hanging out and he even wined and dined me a little by taking me to a Lamborgini dealership to test drive the cars. He even put a down payment on one of the cars while we were there. I was on cloud 9. I had reconnected with my grade school friend and he was bringing me out to do some things I never thought I would be able to do.

Then the visit started to take a turn. He said he missed living in New England and said he wanted to look for houses here and move back. I thought that was great and even set him up with a friend who is a real estate agent. He extended his stay to "look at houses".

Then after "changing his return flight" he said the bank had froze his account from putting a deposit on the car and he couldn't book a new flight. After the week turned into two weeks and that turned into a month it was clear to me that he was just freeloading, eating my food, staying at my house, etc. My wife even found odd things, like her razor blades that he stole.

We kept asking when his bank issues would get worked out and when he would be leaving but, nothing happened. Finally I got fed up, drove him to the nearest bus station and shipped him back to Atlanta. That was the best $150.00 I ever spent!

For any other people located in Derry, NH that knew Lester from grade school. Beware if he asks to visit. You may be getting a new roomate with no money rather than a visiter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lester-E-Chase-III/Atlanta-Georgia/Lester-E-Chase-III-Freeloader-Drifter-No-Money-Con-Artist-Atlanta-Georgia-1066704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lester E. Chase III