- Report: #1049160
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Let them eat cake
Let them eat cake4747 E Thomas Rd Phoenix, Arizona USA
Let them eat cake Beware the free cake is not always free Phoenix Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
When is a free cake not free?
When Let Them Eat Cake does not follow instructions to hold off on making the “free” anniversary cake until you can determine a good date to pick it up. Yes, they did not listen and made the cake anyway and then expected me to drop everything drive down to their shop to pick it up. Watch out they will charge the credit card on file (still do not know why they have kept my card in their file after over 1 year – never ordering from them again) if you do not pick of the “free” anniversary cake that you DID NOT order in the first place.
Do not bother to call to complain – they will NOT call you back!
Be aware there are a number of rules regarding this “free” cake and they will not tell you the rules unless you ask the correct questions. (There may be additional rules but these are the ones I was able to find out.)
- Can be ordered after the 1st anniversary
- Must give them at least 1 week notice
- Does not have the filling that you had with your original cake
- Must pick it up from their shop in Phx during their limited business hours
- Can order it for up to one year after the anniversary
- If you do not pick up the “free” cake they will charge you $30
- If you do not pick it up immediately they will tell you the quality will not be the same because you delayed
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Let-them-eat-cake/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Let-them-eat-cake-Beware-the-free-cake-is-not-always-free-Phoenix-Arizona-1049160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.