Complaint Review: Lethal Pest Solution

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: Daniel — Williamstown New Jersey U.S.A.
Lethal Pest Solution
1608 Brownsville Road Trevose, Pennsylvania United States of America

Lethal Pest Solution exterminated my NJ rental home without my consent and no contract. Trevose, Pennsylvania

Lethal Pest Solutions bought out a smaller exterminating company by the name of JT Exterminating and I was told that they would honor any existing contracts with the company they bought out.  My annual contract served from June 2010 through June 2011.  I called for a service call in June 2011, within th time frame and I was charged for the service.

After 3 months of writing and calling about the error, they finally agreed this week that the charge was in error and I had enough evidence for them to withdraw the charge.  No other contractual agreement was made with Lethal Pest Solutions beyond the June 2010-2011 contract.

Lethal Pest Solutions took upon themselves to make a service call without my consent and without a valid contract.  They are now charging me for the service call and my wife and I called and they told my wife, "we waived the 1st one, now you're trying not to pay for any of them."

Well, that's not the case because I stayed in business with JT Exterminating for the last 3 years and paid faithfully and on time, ALWAYS!!!

I don't agree with the charges and will NEVER do business with Lethal Pest Solutions again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lethal-Pest-Solution/Trevose-Pennsylvania-19053/Lethal-Pest-Solution-exterminated-my-NJ-rental-home-without-my-consent-and-no-contract-T-785641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lethal Pest Solution