Complaint Review: Let's Talk

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:pickerington Ohio
Let's Talk
www.letstalk.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Let's Talk - Lets Talk.com - Walmart.com Rebate problems, Junk phones, horrible customer service, all around bad experience Phoenix Arizona

I received my phone in August, but it did not work. Let's Talk had me send the phone back and told me to try another phone... I did and it took me 2 weeks to get another phone. For some reason when I called to find out what was taking so long, the CSR told me my order had been cancelled...WHAT???? I said NO.. I need a phone that works. I finally receive my phone.

I was supposed to get a rebate, but when I went to fill out the form, it stated that I cannot send for my rebate until after January 7 and before March 7, 2009. Well, it's September. After the holidays and 4 months go by, I forgot to send it in. Why do they make you wait. Is it possible they're hoping you'll forget or lose your paper work. I remember on March 10. I call them. TOO BAD... I'm 2 days late... NO REBATE. Never again. Warning--- DO NOT USE Let's talk.com.

They sell shoddy merchandise, make you jump hoops to get a rebate, customer service is non-existent and they are a Walmart company...

Donna
pickerington, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lets-Talk/Phoenix-Arizona-85072/Lets-Talk-Lets-Talkcom-Walmartcom-Rebate-problems-Junk-phones-horrible-customer-s-435736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Let's Talk