• Report: #220710

• Reported By:henderson Tennessee
Lets Talk
letstalk.com Nationwide U.S.A.

LetsTalk.com NEVER FULFILLED MY $150 REBATE!!! RIPOFF Online Internet

In the summer of 2004, I purchased a Nokia phone that was advertised at a $300 retail price. It came with a $150 Rebate from T-Mobile (which was promptly fulfilled) and a $150 Rebate from LetsTalk.com.

I never received the $150 check from LetsTalk.com

I checked the web site often, but kept seeing (on my status) that "insufficient information" had been provided. I emailed the company and got no answer. MOnths passed.

In 2005, I still wanted the money I had been promised. I emailed the company again. No answer. I tracked down a phone number and called them. I actually spoke to a person who gave me a fax number, where I proceeded to send EVERYTHING I had saved. I never heard anything from them.

It is now 2006 and I still want that money. I am a grad student, living off loans and can use $150 in many ways. I WANT THAT MONEY BACK! I was scammed! And I still have my records.

April
henderson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lets-Talk/nationwide/LetsTalkcom-NEVER-FULFILLED-MY-150-REBATE-RIPOFF-Online-Internet-220710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lets Talk