Complaint Review: LetsTalk Promotion 61788

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:Hixson Tennessee
LetsTalk Promotion 61788
letstalk.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

LetsTalk Rebate Delays promises to pay, then changes the date repeatedly - Still not paid my rebate Phoenix Arizona

I thought I was ordering my phone from Motorola, but surprise - it was LetsTalk hiding behind the curtain all along. I sent in all my paperwork on time. I was approved for payment in "2-3 weeks" by email on 4 Nov 2008.

On 26 Nov 2008 I got a follow up email about changing rebate providers and issuance of a Visa debit card in another "2-3 weeks". On 26 Dec 2008, they sent the 26 Nov 2008 email again, changing only the date, and promised yet another "2-3 week" delivery.

When I called the number I was given, it turned out to be the original rebate processing company, who told me they were still in business, but LetsTalk transferred the account. I called LetsTalk. After 20 minutes on hold, I got a human that asked which service provider I ws using, and without a word, transferred me to the Verizon Wireless phone tree.

Verizon told me I had to talk to LetsTalk, which turns out to be a waste of time.

These people are stealing money from the customers every day they fail to complete the terms and conditions of the contract.

We should all be sending letters of complaints to the phone manufacturers and service providers they represent so poorly to let each of them know we blame them as well for continuing to facilitate this fraud.

Hixson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LetsTalk-Promotion-61788/Phoenix-Arizona-85072/LetsTalk-Rebate-Delays-promises-to-pay-then-changes-the-date-repeatedly-Still-not-paid-405171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LetsTalk Promotion 61788