Complaint Review: LetsTalk

• Submitted: Sun, February 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 18, 2007

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
LetsTalk
6341 Boulevard 26, Suite 500 North Richland, Texas U.S.A.

LetsTalk ripoff rebate North Richland Hills Texas

I bought two phones through LetsTalk in May 2006. Letstalk was supposed to give me $150 rebate but it has failed to do so so far. I have called them more than 10 times already and every time I have to tell the whole story. They promise me every time to send my rebate within 2-3 weeks but everytime they lie to me and do not send my rebate. They are not professional at all and the customer service is just awful!

Alla
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2007 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LetsTalk/North-Richland-Texas-76180/LetsTalk-ripoff-rebate-North-Richland-Hills-Texas-236278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LetsTalk