Complaint Review: LetsTalk.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Gastonia North Carolina
6341 Blvd 26 Suite 500 North Richland Hills, Texas U.S.A.

LetsTalk.com Deceptive practices on rebates you make 100 with contract North Richland Hills Texas

I ordered 2 new BB 8900 with the lure that on top of being free with contract I would get 200.00 from t-mobile.. I ordered and followed the instructions. sent the forms in, cut out the labels and this was back in april 2009.. now the offer said activate before the end of april 30th which I did and submit postmarked prior to end of may 2009 which I did also.. way before on may 2nd it was postmarked.. I never go the rebates contacted T-mobile.. they said because the phones were free they would not honor the rebates.. I contacted Lets.talk.com 3x on the first 2 I explained everything they said they would call back.. and would make sure it was honored. I never got a call as promised and as of today.. I was told sorry but its not there problem.. Its a t-mobile rebate so its my problem to get my monies.. They also advised I cant get out of the contract for 2 years because rebates dont count. Well in order to quailify for the rebate I had to sign up for at least a 49.99 plan which I did I pay 199.00 for everything plus tax. I sent receipts as requested. Well They said there is nothing I can do.. T-mobile says its lets talks problem and I agree they misled with there plans of by signing contracts and staying with them they honor there offers.. its a scam.. Sad to say I really thought they were decent.. Now I understand why they say if you need any assitance dont contact the carrier regarding plans or changes in service.. they want to rip you off!! I have copies saved of the promo and receipts ..

Gastonia, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LetsTalkcom/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/LetsTalkcom-Deceptive-practices-on-rebates-you-make-100-with-contract-North-Richland-Hil-476234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LetsTalk.com