Complaint Review: LetsTalk.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Anaheim California United States of America
LetsTalk.com

LetsTalk.com Claim of free activation and $75 rebate - I was charge $35 for activation and never gor my rebate! Internet

This deal looked too good to be true. They were offering a phone and activation free of charge + a $75.00 rebate on top of that. When I got my first Verizon bill it had the $35 activation fee on it. I called letstalk.com and they told me I would get it back after my account being in good standing for 4 months. I was completely lied to and never got my refund for this activation cost. I also sent in my rebate over 1 year ago and still have not received any rebate whatsoever. I have learned my lesson and I will stay away from these rip off sites and go directly to the Verizon store or website next time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LetsTalkcom/internet/LetsTalkcom-Claim-of-free-activation-and-75-rebate-I-was-charge-35-for-activation-an-600547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LetsTalk.com