Complaint Review: LetsTalk.com

• Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Kannapolis North Carolina
letstalk.com Internet U.S.A.

LetsTalk.com Free To $199.98 Scam Internet

No emotion just facts. Ordered 4 new cell phones. Two EnV2 and two Blitz. The Blitz were advertised to be Chaperone service capable. Turns out Verizon did not have the Chaperone software for the Blitz yet so I called LetsTalk to exchange.

I was quoted a price of Free for two additional EnV2 phones to replace the 2 Blitz I was sending back. The next day I got an email stating I would be charged $199.98 for the phones. I called and an agent said it was a mistake and the charge would be removed and the phones sent.

The charge hold was still on my card so I called back and was told that I should have checked the website for my over the phone order and that the phones would be $199.98 and if I canceled them I would be charged $250.00 each. I am still trying to resolve this and will be making a complaint with the North Carolina Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division.

Consumers... do not do business with LetsTalk. Deal direct with the cell phone carrier. I had to learn this the hard way.

If this matter gets resolved I will fairly post that it did.

Kannapolis, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LetsTalkcom/internet/LetsTalkcom-Free-To-19998-Scam-Internet-372197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LetsTalk.com