Complaint Review: Leubke Baker and Associates

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2006

• Reported By:Parkston South Dakota
Leubke Baker and Associates
PO Box 9398 Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Leubke Baker and Associates claim to represent "Magazine Club Sweepstakes" and "Consolidated Media Services". I think it's a rip off!! Peoria Illinois

Luebke Baker & Associates has been continuously calling me regarding two different bills they say I owe. They leave collection messages on my answering machine. I have heard of neither creditor for which they state I owe money. The two places they claim to be collecting for are "Consolidated Media Services" & "Magazine Club Sweepstakes". I sent them a letter in May 2005 contesting one of the bills and they sent a letter back saying it's too late to contest now. I wish I would have kept the letter they sent me. I am now making payments to them, but am checking into getting it stopped.

Parkston, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2006 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leubke-Baker-and-Associates/Peoria-Illinois-61612/Leubke-Baker-and-Associates-claim-to-represent-Magazine-Club-Sweepstakes-and-Consolida-170622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leubke Baker and Associates