Complaint Review: Levee Tan II

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jboo — Lafayette Indiana
Levee Tan II
3830 SR 26 E lafayette, Indiana USA

Levee Tan II Levee Tan & LaundryLevee Tan SouthLevee Tan West False Advertising, Bait and Switch, Coupons not accepted as advertised lafayette Indiana

On 2/25/2014 I was sent a coupon via email that said "Buy 3 Tans Get 2 Free - free tans must be used within 14 days of purchase.  Must have coupon.  Offer good till 3/9/14"  On 3/1/2014, I went to the store and they told me I had to use all 5 tans in 14 days.  When I showed them the coupon, they said it was a misprint and would not honor their advertisement, even when I informed them that I believed that was illegal.  I declined the purchase and left.  On 3/3/2014, I received another email with their coupon, stating the same exact thing as the first one.  They never corrected their "so-called misprint".  Then I went on line and found a coupon on the webpage that said the same thing, "Free tans must be used within 14 days of purchase".

They lure you in, and then try to force you to use all 5 tans within 14 days; when their advertisement states you only have to use the 2 free tans within 14 days.

Their advertisement is a lie!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levee-Tan-II/lafayette-Indiana-47905/Levee-Tan-II-Levee-Tan-LaundryLevee-Tan-SouthLevee-Tan-West-False-Advertising-Bait-and-1127894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levee Tan II