Complaint Review: Levela

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — Overland Park Kansas
Levela
PO Box 3540, Silver Springs, Nevada USA

Levela I call 3-4 times/week for the last month and every time I am told a check will be sent 10 days from that day. Still no check or refund. Silver Springs Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: check refund

I bought the 2 week trial with the understanding that if I didn't like it I could call within 30 days and my account would not be charged for anymore product.  This is not the case.  By the time I received the product my account was charged 2 days later for $69.95 for each product.  When I called and explained that I hadn't even had a chance to open the box yet and try the samples, it did not matter.  In order to get a refund I was told I had to mail the samples back- unused and had to call them with a tracking number for the products.

I spent another $23 to ship the products back and called them with a tracking number.  This was on January 6.  Both products were received January 9 but they still won't process the refund.  I have called 3-4 times every week and every time they tell me the same thing: "Ma'am, your bank will not allow us to credit your account so we have to cut a check and mail it to your home.  Please allow 10 days to receive the check."

Ok...  then I ask when the 10 days will start and every single time they tell me that it starts TODAY!  I Just got off the phone with them again and asked why these refunds weren't sent weeks ago like I was told and, AGAIN, they just hang up on me.  They have no intention of sending a check.  I am out $172.90 and got nothing to show for it.  I have no idea how the product works since I never got to try it but if you're wanting to try it be prepared to pay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levela-/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Levela-I-call-3-4-timesweek-for-the-last-month-and-every-time-I-am-told-a-check-will-be-1117562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levela

check refund

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

We apologize for customer service stating the 10 days start "today."  We send checks out twice a month or every two weeks on Mondays.  You should have received them by now.  If you have not, please contact me and we will get this resolved.

corporate@trislimusa.com.  I will be able to help you with your issue and find a resolution.

Allison