Complaint Review: Levela youth

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Sonya — warner robins Georgia
Levela youth
internet, Select State/Province USA

Levela youth did not refund my card and kept sending the cream and still charging Salt Lake City Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company for resolution

I ordered Levela(face cream) for a 2 week trial.  The tip of the bottle was broken when it arrived'  I called the company within the 2 weeks and told them about the problem, and they said to pull the top completely off and use it and they would charge me 69.95 instead of 89.95. I told them to cancel any further orders and that was understood. This month I've got 2 89.95 charges on my card.  I called to get this straightened out and the rep, told me he couldn't do it by phone--that I would have to do it on the internet and go to Levelayouth.com.I have been on this computer for an hour but no customer service is available.  Don't know what to do--on a limited income====what to do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levela-youth/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/Levela-youth-did-not-refund-my-card-and-kept-sending-the-cream-and-still-charging-Salt-La-1089302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levela youth

Contacting our company for resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

We would like to help resolve your issue if it has not been resolved yet.  Please visit the website on the back of the bottle for contact information.  Or you can email us at: corporate@trislimusa.com

Allison