Complaint Review: Levela

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Jillion1 — Towson Maryland United States of America
Levela
P.O. Box 3540, Silver Springs Nevada 89429-0000 Internet, Utah United States of America

Levela Beach Ready, LLC Unconvoluted fraud! Misleading advertisement as to terms and conditions. Internet, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

On my own Facebook website, I noticed a picture of Dr. Oz, who appeared to be endorsing the Levela product.  I clicked on it and saw that there was a risk-free trial of anti-wrinkle skin care products for just a nominal fee for S/H.  I read the entire website to make sure there were no caveats and decided to try it out - that was on December 2nd, 2012.  The product arrived 6 days later.

Unbeknownst to me, they charged my MasterCard $89.95 on December 18th.  There was NEVER any mention on the website of a 10- or 15-day free trial, or of a "subscription," or of $89.95.  Also, when they charged my MasterCard, they listed a location of Provo, UT, which is different from the "Shipped From" address of Silver Springs, NV.

I contacted my credit card company to report this unauthorized charge and it is now in "dispute."  I also contacted my State's Attorney General's office on-line via their Consumer Protection Office and filed a complaint.  I followed that report up with a cover letter plus copies of all records, receipts, packing slips, etc.

And, again on January 2, 2013, they sent me a second dispenser of Levela and charged my credit card for another $89.95!  They asked me to pay for shipping and to send it back since they are crediting my charge account (which is now closed).  I want to see what happens here.  I'm not paying to ship it back.

Finally, I contacted my State's Attorney General's Office asking them to investigate and get my money back.  So far, I haven't seen any improvement in my skin - and that's the bottom line!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levela/Internet-Utah-/Levela-Beach-Ready-LLC-Unconvoluted-fraud-Misleading-advertisement-as-to-terms-and-cond-992122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levela

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

I can help you if you will email or call us.  Please go to the website on the back of the bottle, or the the website levelacare.com.  There will be a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us your questions and issues if they have not been resolved yet.  Thank you,

Allison