Complaint Review: Leverage Management Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: WasteOfTIme — austin Texas United States of America
Leverage Management Inc.
300 S CM Allen Parkway Suite 206A San Marcos, Texas United States of America

Leverage Management Inc. is a SCAM, watch out! San Marcos, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Message from an Employee

Watch out for Leverage Management, Inc. or In Store Advantage Solutions. They are a multi-level marketing scam that preys on the unemployed. After receiving a call from an HR director that sounded way to eager to set up an interview, I attended and interview. Interviewer was only a year old then me and I just graduated from college. Read this blog as it will answer any questions you may have about the legitimacy of the company. http://entryleveljobscamsblog.blogspot.com/ Their website is filled with picture of employees and everything a job-seeker would want, yet they have nothing about their products and services. Don't fall victim to this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leverage-Management-Inc/San-Marcos-Texas-78666/Leverage-Management-Inc-is-a-SCAM-watch-out-San-Marcos-Texas-988206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leverage Management Inc.

Message from an Employee

AUTHOR: Daniatx512 - (United States of America)

I have actually worked with Leverage since opening this summer, and I have to say, I love my job. It's not for everyone however, but for the right person, this company has a lot to offer!

After reading this I looked up multi level marketing (I was unfamiliar) and I just want to clarify that this is not at all what "MLM" describes. There is nothing that you have to "purchase to get started" like some of those sales companies trick you into doing and there are no "promises" here that are scam like. We work for some of the top fortune 500 companies in the nation, and am confused how we would be contracted with them if this position were a scam! It seems so silly!
 As for the manager (I'm not going to list his name on here) He is young, however he is a very successful business man.

I hope that this report was helpful!