Complaint Review: Levi Careers

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Lady Red — North Miami Florida United States of America
Levi Careers
Levi Careers Inc. 1177 Kane Concourse Suite 300-3 North Miami, Florida United States of America

Levi Careers Luca Levi HE WILL HIRE YOU TO GENERATE LEADS, THEN WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO PAY YOU, HE GETS RID OF YOU SO HE CAN KEEP THE COMMISSIONS TO HIMSELF!!! North Miami, Florida

BEWARE of LUCA LEVI of Levi Careers Inc.  He is a SCAM ARTIST, he hires people to generate leads, and makes you sign a contract stating every lead you generate that gets hired, you will be paid $500-$1000 for. He will wait until you get at least 5 or more leads in, then he will find a way to get rid of you, so he doesn't have to pay you any of the commissions you earned, and he pockets it all.  In the year I worked for Luca, I saw him hire & fire over 18 people, I saw him change his company name 3 times, and change locations twice.  I saw him talk bad to leads, and employees.  He was degrading, racist, sexist, unethical, and mentally abusive!  He started me at $1,500/month, then gave me 3 raises in 3 months, since I was generating great leads, he paid me for 1 out of 13 leads I generated for him.  After he got tired of me always asking when I getting paid for my commissions owed, he cut my pay to $1,000/month, knowing I would quit. [continued below]....
.....

I know of at least 3 people who filed claims against him with the department of labor, and lawyers, due to him refusing to pay for hours worked.  He also threatened me when I was no longer an employee, and contacting my family trying to state I stole from HIM.  I have ran into people who also started working for him in my next job, and he happened to do the SAME thing to them, owing them money, and threatening them, and their family, little did he know their family were attorneys.  He also falsifies his taxes to gain as much income as possible.  He is an all around SCAM ARTIST, and has been doing it for YEARS!!!  He will keep changing his company name, location, and phone number.  He will keep taking advantage of people until someone sues him for all hes got!  Whatever you do, DO NOT work for LUCA LEVI!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levi-Careers/North-Miami-Florida-33154/Levi-Careers-Luca-Levi-HE-WILL-HIRE-YOU-TO-GENERATE-LEADS-THEN-WHEN-HE-IS-SUPPOSED-TO-PAY-958449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levi Careers