Complaint Review: Levi Levi & Rothstein

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2010

• Reported By:Shoemakersville Pennsylvania
Levi Levi & Rothstein
203 North Lasalle St Suit 2100 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-826 2075
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Levi Levi & Rothstein Tricked me out of $6000 Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: ARRESTED!! CALL NY ATTY GENERAL'S OFFICE FOR MORE INFO

On Feb 14 2007 I got a call from a sherrif saying he had a letter to come serve me. He said he would give me 2 hours to call the lawyer and work out an arrangment or he was coming. He gave me contact info for Saul Levi who I called right away.

Mr Levi was very nice and seemed to really be on my side. He said I owed well over $6000 to citibank. I informed him that I had taken care of all of my debts and it had to be a mistake. He said if I wanted to keep out of court I could send him the money before the end of the month and file a grievance. Then he said the credit card co. would have to send me all detailed info in 30 day or less.

I never recieved any info and started calling him in May to see where it was. I called approx 30 times and was either told he was not in or I was dropped and then would get the machine when I called back.

Now he supposidly died according to their machine and now the number doesn't work at all. I feel a total fool for sending money without proof, but he was so honest sounding.

Mkoop
Shoemakersville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levi-Levi-Rothstein/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Levi-Levi-Rothstein-Tricked-me-out-of-6000-Chicago-Illinois-333735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levi Levi & Rothstein

#1 Consumer Suggestion

ARRESTED!! CALL NY ATTY GENERAL'S OFFICE FOR MORE INFO

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

PRAISE GOD!  THE PARTIES RESPONSIBLE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!!!!  SEE FOLLOWING NEWS ARTICLE:  http://www.buffalonews.com/incoming/article15330.ece CONTACT THE ATTY GENERAL'S OFFICE IN NEW YORK!  GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

dollar