Complaint Review: Levin Enarion

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Margie — New Rochelle New York
Levin Enarion
Internet USA

Levin Enarion Listen to your gut! I did,just in time Geneva Switzerland Internet

Browsing through emails and Yahoo headlines on April 2nd, I noticed an e-job posting, "travel agent" which grabbed my attention. The company website is all-inclusive-vacation.net ;there was also a detailed job description and online application

area.  First red flag was salary: $3000 during 3month probation, per month, for 15 hour week. That works out to be $50 an hour and no experience is required??

Second red flag was that I was hired before I even completed online application. I wanted to be excited but my gut warned me to be cautious. I checked other resources and saw an identical copy of the email notification from Levin Enarion sent to caring angel in March that I received just yesterday. Ripoff Report was invaluable since I have not pursued anything further.

Look before you leap and do your due diligence, using Ripoff Report to cut to the chase!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levin-Enarion/internet/Levin-Enarion-Listen-to-your-gut-I-didjust-in-time-Geneva-Switzerland-Internet-1136216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levin Enarion