Complaint Review: Levitz And Stainsafe Warranty

• Submitted: Mon, October 04, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2004

• Reported By:SANTA CLARITA California
Levitz And Stainsafe Warranty
354 Hiatt Dr. Palm Beach Garden Florida 33418 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Levitz And Stainsafe Warranty ripoff I have been trying for the last 4 month to have someone from stainsafe warranty to hear my problem with a few spots and stains on my band new sofas but it has been inpossible I email i have call i all thue the day finally a lady pick up the phone and in the middle of my conversation she hag up the phone Glendale California

*Consumer Suggestion: how to get action

I purchase the Levitz stainsafe warranty, about 8 month ago I got a few stains that did not come out so I decided to call my warranty service for the last 4 months it has been the worst expiriance that I have ever had with a company, why? is Levitz recommending or selling s service that will not service the client.

On monday October 4th after waiting for 45 minutes a lady come to the phone after I explain my situation and told her how frustrated I was she said why are you calling if you are so frustratted she then hang the phone up. I need help, I called levitz to let them know they said they can not help me. Is there any thing also I can do I will never ever purchase from Levitz Furniture stores.

Martin
Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2004 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levitz-And-Stainsafe-Warranty/Glendale-California-91502/Levitz-And-Stainsafe-Warranty-ripoff-I-have-been-trying-for-the-last-4-month-to-have-someo-111394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levitz And Stainsafe Warranty

#1 Consumer Suggestion

how to get action

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

I have decided if stainsafe will not respond to my complaint after sending E-mails, letters by certified mail ,and faxes, I Will make a point to send them a fax and E-mail Every Day untill they are as sick of me as I am of them This has worked in the past with other companies .. once i faxed a company 200 times on a weekend untill their fax machine was empty of paper and still wonder what kind of mess was on the floor they threatened to file harrassment charges agaist me i told them if they would do there job, I wouldn't have to be such an a*****e.. and utill then I would be .. they satified my needs real quickly. Stainsafe get ready