• Report: #302042

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Wantagh New York
Levitz Furniture, HSBC Retail Services
PO Box 5244, Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Levitz FurnitureLevitz Furniture, HSBC Retail Services Levitz Furniture has turned my account over to HSBC Retail sevices and has cancelled my promotion that terminates in January, 2009. Carol Stream,Illinois

I purchased a sectional sofa on August 24, 2006 with a Levitz credit card. I had deferred payment until January 29, 2009. I also purchased a dresser in August, 2007, with three months deferred payment. The purchase price for the sectional is $2,616.00. The purchase price of the dresser was $558.00. As of December, 2007, the promotion for the sectional was being honored. I was late for the December payment and have paid in full for the dresser as of 1/15/2008.

I received a letter 1/09/2008 that my account from HSBC to contact them about my account and the new balance is $3, 465.73. They have added over $1,000.00 in late fee and finance charges and are no longer accepting my promotion.

Marlene
Wantagh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Levitz-Furniture-HSBC-Retail-Services/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-5244/Levitz-FurnitureLevitz-Furniture-HSBC-Retail-Services-Levitz-Furniture-has-turned-my-acco-302042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Levitz Furniture, HSBC Retail Services