Complaint Review: Lewis And Associates

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:calumet city Illinois
Lewis And Associates
www.Lewis & Associates.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Lewis Foreclosure Mediaion Service Scammed me out of $995.00 for foreclosure mediation Phoenix arizona

Like so many others My home was in foreclosure. in a desperate attempt to save it i contacted Lewis & associates mediation service. I fell for the oh we understand rule and paid them $995.00. a lady name Lori would email me and pretend like she was doing so much on my case. I have not heard from them in over a year. I contacted my mortgage company and they have never heard of this company and have had not contact with them.
I want my money back. I am going on the band wagon with the rest of the people who have been scamed out of their money and contact the attorney generals office.
they know that they have not did one thing for me but scamm me out of $995.00. it is such a shame when people take advantage of someone when they are desperate and down in the dumps. we are already loosing our homes we certanly did not need to be scammed by this low life company

If any one is doing a class action law suit or any kind of law suit againt this company please include me in.

Scammed in Chicago

Emma
calumet city, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lewis-And-Associates/Phoenix-Arizona/Lewis-Foreclosure-Mediaion-Service-Scammed-me-out-of-99500-for-foreclosure-mediation-Pho-323088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lewis And Associates