Complaint Review: Lewis Foreclosure Mediation Services LLC Services

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:Kennebunk Maine
Lewis Foreclosure Mediation Services LLC Services
http://www.2-stop-foreclosure.com/ Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Lewis MediationLewis Foreclosure Mediation Services LLC Services Mortgage foreclosure scam lewis mediation services Phoenix Arizona

In a moment of frustration in dealing with the mortgage company trying to rectify an impending foreclosure of my former residence currently occupied by my ex wife I filled out a contact form on this company's website. I received a call from Tim Meester who was very reassuring and put me at ease being the first person who seemed to actually care about my issues and want to help. Well I should have known better, I was foolish enough to let him auto draft 595 out of my checking account as a "retainer" for them to assist me in settling the foreclosure. This is in the top 5 of the dumbest things I have ever done. I see Tim has a big beautiful house with a pool somewhere in Phoenix so we can't be the only people he has "helped". I am going to file a complaint with our Attorney General and report him Bank of America internet fraud as if that will help. The only other thing I can say is I work online all day to post the name Lewis mediation and SCAM !!! All over the internet. Maybe a google bomb is the way to go.

Roark
Kennebunk, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lewis-Foreclosure-Mediation-Services-LLC-Services/Phoenix-Arizona/Lewis-MediationLewis-Foreclosure-Mediation-Services-LLC-Services-Mortgage-foreclosure-scam-339679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lewis Foreclosure Mediation Services LLC Services