Complaint Review: Lewis Victor

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Jonestown Texas United States of America
Lewis Victor
701 South Federal Highway, Suite 102 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Lewis Victor Students of America, Inc. TOTAL FRAUD, RIP-OFF ARTIST... DO NOT DEAL WITH OR "WORK" FOR THESE PEOPLE Delray Beach, Florida

There needs to be a class action suit filed against these people.  There are many reports on this site alone, but because they constantly change their business name, all the complaints are not in the same place.

I was conned into "working" for this outfit by a snake supposedly named Lewis Victor.  I was told they had "contracts" with local schools to print folders with their team logo's on them.  The schools were to get large numbers of these folders (enough for all of the students)  free of charge.  The folders were to contain advertisements from local business who paid anywhere from $199 to $499, depending on the size of the ad.

I was to go to local businesses in the school's community and convince them to purchase ads for these folders under the premise that they would be "supporting" their local schools and also, promoting their business since it was to be distributed to every student at the school.  Every week, I was to Fed Ex all the money I collected along with the ad layouts, and I was to be wired my commission.   I sold many ads, including in my own community, and was never paid.

I checked with the schools and they never got their folders.  I ruined my reputation in my community and was ashamed to show my face in these businesses since.   I tried several times to speak with Lewis and his buddies and they were either not available or would not return my calls.  Once I was able to reach Lewis Victor because he answered the phone, and I demanded to know when the folders were to be distributed and when I was going to be paid.  He said he'd look into it and call me back, which, of course, he never did.

Lewis Victor and his thieving buddies should be imprisoned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lewis-Victor/Delray-Beach-Florida-/Lewis-Victor-Students-of-America-Inc-TOTAL-FRAUD-RIP-OFF-ARTIST-DO-NOT-DEAL-WITH-OR-922964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lewis Victor