Complaint Review: Lexacom Network

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Janice Beaver-Hoover — Oakland Missouri
Lexacom Network
Internet USA

Lexacom Network They sent me a notice that they were going to provide me with a service that I did not soliciate. I sent them back a notice that I did not ask for or require the service. I was advised that I was unsubscibed. When I received my current billing they had billed me for $14.99 for their service. My service provider was very kind and a credit was issued to my account. I was then advised that they receive many, many calls for this scam.. Internet

On July 11, 2013, I recived an unsolicited text on my tablet stating that I was going to recieve a service from a company named Lexacom Network.  I wrote them back immediately and told them that I did not request the service and did not want the service.  I was advised that I would not be bothered again.  When I got my current billing, there was a bill for $14.99 for services from Lexacom Network.  I contacted my service provider and they were kind enough to credit my account and they have blocked my account from any future contact from Lexacom Network.  My service provider advised me that they receive at least 100 calls regarding this issue and this company, this is why I wanted to report it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexacom-Network/internet/Lexacom-Network-They-sent-me-a-notice-that-they-were-going-to-provide-me-with-a-service-t-1076361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexacom Network