Complaint Review: Lexington Clearing

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: wyncroftrd — Kelmscott Other Australia
Lexington Clearing
The Century Tower 4th Floor Office 401-32B Internet United States of America

Lexington Clearing Scammed $5k for Futures trading. Misleading and False information given. Panama city, Internet

*Author of original report: Contact made applogy accepted

I was contacted initially over 8 months ago by a person claiming to be from Lexington Clearing. Wanting me to invest $5k in the US Heating oil futures. At that time I was in no position to invest and was curious as to how they got my mobile phone number, as it is a business phone provided by my company.

In Febrary of this year, I was contacted again by this person proclaiming to be John Thompson of Lexington Clearing and asked me to invest $5k in US Unleaded Gasoline Futures. And I did, Wel,l 2 weeks later They called again with an offer to reinvest. Because my $5k was worth 30k. So I was really getting exited by the hype. A fool no less! So over the last two weeks I wanted to sell my so called options, but guess what. Absolutely no contacts have been made with this company, either by phone or emails.

So in conclusion, I guess there is no other word for this situation except Scam! I would dearly like my $5k back (with interest) and would gladly join any class action against these rip-off merchants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Clearing/internet/Lexington-Clearing-Scammed-5k-for-Futures-trading-Misleading-and-False-information-give-710647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Clearing

Contact made applogy accepted

AUTHOR: wyncroftrd - (Australia)

I would like to inform the community, that I have been contacted by Lexinton Clearing and due to them having server related issues over the last couple of weeks, contact with Australia was limited. So the company has apologised to me and assured me my funds are safe and actally making money. I also applogise for the accusations made against John and hopefully we can get on and continue our business relationship, now that I have the new contact details I feel much more confident that this company is after all genuine.