Complaint Review: Lexington Law

• Reported By: Angie — Providence Rhode Island
Lexington Law
, Select State/Province USA

Lexington Law Lexington Law Did Not Help...but made it Worse salt lake city UT

I wish I read these reviews before I Gave them over $800 of My money to "help me" clear up my old debts! I thought they would Get rid of the Bottom Feeders that bought out my Old debts over and over again. But they Ripped me off for over $800...I was such a Fool to believe that they could help me!!!

Even after I closed my account, which was today 9/5/13...they Still have the Nerve to Charge  me $60 "because that's what I owe." they have done Nothing for me. Do Not 'hire' them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-/Select-StateProvince/Lexington-Law-Lexington-Law-Did-Not-Helpbut-made-it-Worse-salt-lake-city-UT-1081895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law