Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Reported By: Amber82 — Parkville Maryland
Lexington Law Firm
3409a Urbana Pike, Frederick,MD Frederick, Maryland USA

Lexington Law Firm Stole my money Frederick Maryland

I received a call from Lexington Law shortly after I signed up saying the $12.95 had not been processed and that I would be cancelled and they would call back and follow up or I could follow up. I said ok, then on Jan 10, 2014, my first check (not even a full check after being laid off for a while) I see a withdraw of 3 charges $12.95, $19.95 and $99.00. I was so upset. That money was for me to find a home as I am currently homeless and they completely disregarded that. I received no e-mail notifications or saw no updates in my profile. I am completely horrified with the policies and procedures of this "Law Firm" and immediately cancelled my account. How can you be a "Law Firm" and take advantage of people. I am so done with this service and will just sign up for Credit Counseling because this is ridiculous, they need to be stopped. I will also file a complaint with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/Frederick-Maryland/Lexington-Law-Firm-Stole-my-money-Frederick-Maryland-1114536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm