Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Fred — Rialto California United States of America
Lexington Law Firm
Lexington Law Firm - California Garden Grove, California United States of America

Lexington Law Firm Lexington Law Firm - California Credit Reports Fixing Garden Grove, California

I whos with This Comp. from 08/15/12 to fix my credit report and this is the letter i got still no help from them and i pay $99.95 per month. after 3 month no luck i make a stop payment on on my bank acc. they call me and say we are working on your case fast but now i stop paying they stop working so i give them my new bank card and they charge me $20.00 for late fees plus the $99.95 per month in January of 2013 with no luck with them i make the last stop payment with them now when i call i whose told not on till i make a onetime payment of $119.95 no one will help me with my case.

This is my first letter from them on 08.15.12.

Dear Frederick Simmonds,

Thank you for becoming a client of Lexington Law, and congratulations on taking important first steps to getting your credit back on track. Before we can begin working on your case, we need you to confirm our recent telephone transaction as well as your engagement agreement and other applicable legal notices.

To confirm your transaction and legal notices, simply click the link below, then press the "Confirm Your Order" button which appears at the bottom of the page:

Please note that we have implemented this additional step in order to ensure transactional security, integrity, and confidentiality. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter and look forward to working with you to help ensure fair credit reporting on your behalf.

Sincerely,
Lexington Law

PS. As a client of Lexington Law you will be eligible to save $50.

When you confirm your transaction by clicking the link above, and a family or household member engages the Lexington Regular, Concord Standard, or Concord Premier service levels during the next 72 hours, you will each save $50 off of your respective initial $99.95 payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/Garden-Grove-California-92843/Lexington-Law-Firm-Lexington-Law-Firm-California-Credit-Reports-Fixing-Garden-Grove-Ca-1006247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm