Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Updated: Fri, April 23, 2010

• Reported By: tjh — Waltham Massachusetts United States of America
Lexington Law Firm
360 North Cutler Drive North Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Lexington Law Firm Atty John Heath Credit Dispute firm headed by Atty John C Heath North Salt Lake City, Utah

Atty John C Heath and Lexington Law Firm is/are either dishonest or incompetent.  I have been a client at the highest level of service since early January 2010 and have received virtually nothing for the over $300 they have collected from me.  The substantial improvement on my credit reports in the past four months (for which they are claiming credit) has nothing to do with their efforts and is the result of my direct efforts with the credit bureaus and several creditors.  They do not respond to emails and written correspondence and engage in sending senseless "demand letters". I have read virtually all of the other negative reports on ripoffreport.com and generally agree with the comments. I have written to Attorney Heath today (again) cancelling my account completely and seeking refunds.  I have informed him that I am planning to file unfair and deceptive practices complaints under Massachusetts Law and will also be considering pursuing a class action against him and his company. I am also planning on filing legal malpractice complaints against him in the several states in which he is licensed.

I encourage other aggrieved consumers to let Ripoffreport.com management know if any of you would like to join in pursuing similar actions ---- and especially the class action.

I am notifying ripoffreport.com management of my intents and plans and following their procedures to demonstrate my credibility in these pursuits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/North-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84054/Lexington-Law-Firm-Atty-John-Heath-Credit-Dispute-firm-headed-by-Atty-John-C-Heath-North-S-596030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm