Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2008

• Reported By:East Orange New Jersey
Lexington Law Firm
360 North Cutler Road North Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Lexington Law Firm , Lexington Law Firm,Whent in my account after I closed out. North Salt Lake City Utah

I hired 'Lexington Law Firm' on 8/1/08 to help me with some credit accounts that was 7 years old. Lexington Law Firm is located in Utah. When you hire a law firm you expect to be represented by an Attorney. That is not the case with this firm. Their whole selling point is that they are lawyers that can go after all three credit bureaus. Forget it, you deal with so-called 'paralegals' and guess what, they employ the same tactics you can do yourself. What is worse, they impersonate you in dealings with the credit bureau!

In addition, they write poorly written letters and sometimes don't even mail them to the right address. I have a letter they wrote returned to me from transunion and Equifax that a law firm was in impersonating me and they sent it to a bad address for the credit bureau to dispute. The letters they do send do not fool the bureaus. I got a letter from TransUnion saying that 'credit clinics' are regulated and some are under investigation. Lexington law Firm sent impersonating dispute letters that TransUnion, Equifax immediately saw as a bogus letter.

You cannot sue these guys due to the arbitration clause in the contract and that is not right. Every one that was Ripoff from Lexington Law Firm need to file a class action suit if possible to let the firm know we are not standing for Ripoff. I will like a refund of my $99 'File Set Up' fee and $79 when I closed out with Lexington Law Firm.

East Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/North-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84054/Lexington-Law-Firm-Lexington-Law-FirmWhent-in-my-account-after-I-closed-out-North-Salt-374047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm