Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Lexington Law Firm
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Lexington Law Firm they had scamed with my money Salt Lake City Utah

I was a customer of Lexington law firm. they had informed me that they will make my credit excellent and take one time $99.00 and 79 monthly fee for eight months and they did nothing .they have never send me any mail or neither call . when i tried to reach them they told me it's going to take time and time and time . even i have paid all my bills to make my credit good . So all of you who all reading this comments . please don't believe in any law firm or credit repair company they will only eat your money and give you s**t .these all process is just like a pain in a**.

Charlie
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-50241/Lexington-Law-Firm-they-had-scamed-with-my-money-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-416321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm