Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Reported By: learnedmylesson — Victoria Texas United States of America
Lexington Law Firm
634 S. 400 W. Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Lexington Law Firm Scammed For Fees And No Work Successful Salt Lake City, Utah

I used these guys several years ago with some success so I thought I would try them again in Feb 2012. I called on the 15th of the month and put my deposit down. I told them that I couldnt pay the monthly fee till the 21St. They said fine we can start as soon as you pay. Called on 21st Feb and paid monthly dues and they said great we can get started. Six monthes went by and they got 1 late pay off that was from 3 yeras ago. It already affected my credit..totally worthless. I called July 18th 2012 to cancel and they said oh sure but we are going to charge you on the 21st anyway for work performed. What? yeah they said they work on my case and then I pay them.What? Thats not how we got started..you got your money up front. Oh this is differnent.. Totally rude, totally snobby, totally disrespectful..never do business with these liars and scam artists. They will take your money and laugh in your face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101-2216/Lexington-Law-Firm-Scammed-For-Fees-And-No-Work-Successful-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-914292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm