Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Whitesburg Tennessee United States of America
Lexington Law Firm
Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Lexington Law Firm Lexington Law Firm Salt Lake City, Utah Salt Lake City, Utah

My husband who is a 3 time Veteran also being disabled because of his injury he got while serving in Iraq and myself called Wounded Warriors about someone to call for help with our credit score and was told to call Lexington Law Firm. I did so and started a case with them for my husband and myslef so that is 2 cases I had to pay twice as much! Well, it has been a year to the month and our credit score is not one point better than it was a year ago for they did not do what they said they would do! I was told they would get it up into 3 months so I thought it was something I should give a try. After those 3 months I seen no change and called them and they said they just needed a little more time so I told them I can't afford to keep paying for something that isn't helping us so they talked me into a lower paying step so I took it.

At this point and time my husband was told he had cancer and therefore had to have 58 treatments 1 a day with weekends off so that was all I could think about. Then came the time for us to move so I found a place to rent to own and it is a wonderful place to live and has made a great change in my husband's peace of mind. Well, we have been here 7 months and was told 3 weeks ago that we had to move that the owners were moving back to Tenn. and decided not to sale so we started looking to buy a house and found one and went to get the VA loan that we just knew we could get since it had been a year since I started with the Law Firm and just knew our score was were it needed to be! Wrong!!! So I called them and said that since I didn't call them once a month that they couldn't help like we needed to be helped. I asked to be refunded and was told that wouldn't happen and then I ask if they would still work on our case since they already took the payment out this month! No way! I can't even login and get the info I need to call the creditor's that I need to try and get them to work with me!

So this is the BIGGEST RIP OFF! It is a shame that they would do this to anyone but a Veteran! We are no better than anyone please don't get me wrong but my husband deserves better than this! Do Not Pay This Law Firm one cent for they WILL NOT help you! They just take and take your money as long as you let them!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84151/Lexington-Law-Firm-Lexington-Law-Firm-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-873905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm