existed

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: luckyme347 — aurora Colorado United States of America
Lexington Law Firm
360 N Cutler Dr Salt Lake, Utah United States of America

Lexington Law Firm Kept my credit card information on file and charged me for services they didnt render, even after i asked to cancel and my cc info be removed Salt Lake, Utah

I called into lexington law firm to cancel services and remove cc info. The kept the info on file and made an unathorized charge on my credit card. I called in to lexington law firm to inquire of their services. I paid for an initial credit score report. They promised to do so much work on my behalf if i utilized their services. Upon invesigating what it is that they do is charge you a series of $100 charges to draft challenge letters to creditors. After finding this out, i called two days after my initial call to remove my credit card info and to express my no interest in the company. All of this was done within the four days you have to cancel at no cost. I recorded the call i made on my end, and it was dually recorded for quality on their end. my request was to cancel and remove any and all credit card info. Now a month and a half later, the card i requested be removed from their company was charged for $99.95. I called into them to clear the matter up and was told my "account" was closed and no action had been taken. But still my money was taken from my credit card. The transaction was fraud and this company makes a living off of things like this. They store your credit card information even after requests are made to have it removed. Then they dont want to refund your money. They even acknowledged the error of not removing the card from the system when i made the call in, but didnt want to refund me. After all of this, they tried to re-sell me the service..... Any tom dick or harry can draft a challenge letter. I would never pay this scam company to do it for me for installments of $99.95. They also have a room full of unknowledgable employees who call themselves paralegals, but i highly doubt thats true since now of them seem to be able to quote me any laws or legal practices. The entire company is a scam and any company that stores your cc info should be closed down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/Salt-Lake-Utah-84054/Lexington-Law-Firm-Kept-my-credit-card-information-on-file-and-charged-me-for-services-th-992763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm