Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: bmadd — high point North Carolina United States of America
Lexington Law Firm

Lexington Law Firm Ann Rice Corruption at its best! Internet

I have dealt with Lexington Law Firm and they are the most deceitful and sadistic group of human beings I have ever dealt with. I cancelled my services with their organization and was billed again about 2 weeks after cancelling my services at a rate of $79.99. I spoke with one of satons minions that works for this organization by the name of Ann and she refused to work with me to reduce the amount withdrawn from my account and also was very confrontational on the telephone. I would have given anything to be in front of her to teach her a valuable lesson in customer service and life. This organization is a horrible place to do business with and they certainly are part of a more sadistic cultural movement among a corrupt and evolving culture in our country!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/internet/Lexington-Law-Firm-Ann-Rice-Corruption-at-its-best-Internet-682374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm