Complaint Review: Lexington Law Firm

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Arizona United States of America
Lexington Law Firm

Lexington Law Firm Waste of time and money!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Why does Lexington Law Monitor The Ripoff Report?

*General Comment: Dear Sir or Madam

I subscribed to Lexington Law's credit repair services on 4/17/2012 and was told that they would start working on my case right away. Several months passed and when I didn't hear anything from the credit bureaus or them I called to find out what the status of my case was. They told me the credit bureaus had probably made their decision without notifying me or them.

When I told them I wanted to cancel, they said they understood how frustrating it was to not get results and offered 3 months of services without charge. Their continued service included escalating their dispute with a notarized letter, so I reluctantly agreed. It took well over a week for them to get me the simple letter and in the mean time I received an e-mail from one of the credit bureaus indicating that they had just received my dispute and would begin investigating it.

So, I called to see why I was just then receiving that e-mail and was told that my account had been put on hold, nothing would be done on my account for 3 months, and I would be charged ~$25 every month it was on hold for.  Extremely disappointed in the level of service in ever regard!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-Firm/internet/Lexington-Law-Firm-Waste-of-time-and-money-Internet-911070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law Firm

Why does Lexington Law Monitor The Ripoff Report?

AUTHOR: THE BUDDAH - (United States of America)

In this great country of ours, companies both good and bad go about there business. They provide their services, they sell their wares and life goes on. Then there's Lexington Law. Now I believe, and again, state I believe that there is a position at that firm that is titled, Ripoff Report Troll. Someone, spends whatever time just going through TROR just to place flowery responses to specific post. Usually ones that have their roots in court, or direct threats by other barristers.
Companies do not monitor the ripoff report if they are above board. They never give it another thought. and if there is a dispute, its handled. Most companies, especially companies that have been in business for 18 plus years do not have reason to go to the rip off report site.
I would challenge Lexington Law to perhaps provide this forum with say a customized report of all of the complaints that have been forwarded to say the states attorney general in each state that they do business to give the readers of the rip off report the option of coming to our own decision if Lexington Law is a reputable company or not.
that would be transparent, just post all of the complaints forwarded to the SAG office in each respective state.

#2 General Comment

Dear Sir or Madam

AUTHOR: Lexington Law Firm - (United States of America)

First, like you, we regret hearing when particular cases don't end positively. However, since every client's situation is unique, we can't promise positive outcomes for everyone. As you may have seen, some have shared very positive testimonials, while others don't. Please know that our creditor-focused process leverages every consumer's right, under applicable consumer protection statutes, to demand accountability from those who report personal information to credit bureaus. While our methods often net positive results, no approach to these matters is universally effective.

tube