Complaint Review: Lexington Law credit repair

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: shara — ardmore Oklahoma
Lexington Law credit repair
PO Box 510290 or 360 North Cutler Drive North Salt Lake, Utah United States of America

Lexington Law credit repair Lexington Law credit repair is a scam North Salt Lake, Utah

I hired lexington law credit reports to remove something I had on my credit report from my divorce 7 years ago. I've been with them for 2 month and they are a rip off. They have only removed 5 things that was less important. And they leave the bigger thing off, to string you along for more money. I have seen no change in my credit score. And when I first signed up, they said that if I wasn't happy I could cancel at anytime, and I would be refunded some of my money. Well they just took a payment out on the 4-15-2013 and I cancelled today, and they refused to refund any of my money. They will string you along, taking a few things off to keep you paying. I found another company tied into FHA loans, who work to get your score repair quit so you can get a home loan through them, with no strings attached.
I would NoT USE THIS COMPANY. I've lost over $300.00 and my score doesn't even show any improvements..

I hope this help someone

Shara

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law-credit-repair/North-Salt-Lake-Utah-84054/Lexington-Law-credit-repair-Lexington-Law-credit-repair-is-a-scam-North-Salt-Lake-Utah-1046010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law credit repair